A highly creative individual, not afraid to take chances. Currently working at the position of lead artist, always striving to learn more, and different. While my main interest is 2D art for video games and digital painting, I have my fingers in all kinds of pies, from closely related things such as concept art, character art and UI design, to DJ-ing, cooking, and handcrafting. Thinking outside the box is my forte, and in my line of business comes in handy more often than not.
With years of professional experience in both video games and graphic design fields, I will take on any project no matter how big or small and make it crazy good. That, is my profession!
Check out my portfolio, and get in touch on email@example.com.
Hope to hearing from you soon!
- Creating the art assets for the game (including environments, characters, objects, props, UI and effects)
- Being responsible for the overall look of a game
- Devising the game’s visual style and directing the art production throughout the game’s development
- Managing artists in the 2D art, 3D art and animation team
- Managing time, resources, communication with other departments
- Keeping spirits and perseverance up in team, in tough situations and crazy deadlines